Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, October 08, 2007

Romance

Romance defined as romantic spirit, sentiment, emotion, or desire. I find it to be a blend of chivalry, sensual tease and a compliment of our surroundings as we create the perfect moment as we stage for the performance of emotions to explore. Music has always been a way to create and ambiance of pleasure, love and warmth. The interpetation of the words makes one song varied like that of fingerprints, as if the words were written for one person alone. It was an extraordinarily warm October and as I lay under the darkened sky, I gazed up at the brightest of the stars. The distance disappeared as I imagined you next to me closing the gaps in space and time. I laughed as the smile infused the heart and lit my eyes a sparkle. I had once thought of life as a puzzle and our search to find the missing pieces. The more I looked on at all the people who felt an emptiness, all I could imagine was people like swiss cheese with the soul needing to be filled.

I knew wherever you wandered, whatever life brings,
we share in the stars through the power of dreams.
Singing the Everly Bros song > I bless the day I found you, I want to stay around and so I beg you, let it be me. Don't take this heaven from one, if you must cling to someone , now and forever, let it be me.
~~~~~~

No comments: