Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Seal the Night.....

Erase not our yesterday, nor refrain from choice,
my soul the vessel, my heart the voice.
~
Darkness drapes in the chill of night with
a emptiness inside, one I cannot fight.
~
Distance of flesh, the pain of desire,
the want and need of the remaining hours.
~
Energy drifts of a faded bloom and the spirit
withers undoubtedly to soon.
~
A conflict of the stars and the rise of the moon,
to absorb the weep of the current monsoon.
~
Listless to the maiden in the valley near,
struggles in the eve with very little fanfare.
~
Race with the moment to steadily brace
the memories of yesterday that have lost their place.
~~~~~~~~
Insanity tolls loudly at the gate of despair,
for I stress at the moments when you are far from here.
~~
If all but a kiss should seal the night, then close your eyes darling and my love do not fight.

No comments: