Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Locked embrace

The tightly woven roots of the hickory created a braid that braced the edge of the hillside as its branches arched the creek bed in a gentle waft with the autumn wind. Silence mastered the moment, as the only penetration to the mind was the cry out from destiny. Battling the yesterdays of long ago, I sifted through the many images and retained the ones that held my heart in a full embrace. Teetering between my desires and reality, I had once again fallen into your arms. A sense of peace draped the day and with my eyes closed the truth masked the darkness with the sensation of sun lit warmth. Cradling your love on the clouds of passion I fell into a calm, soothing and free of the heaviness of the hour.

~~~~
Locked into this embrace,
the dreams shall not diminish
as I retain forever your love.

No comments: