Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Oui, oui mon amour...

The French language has always had a romantic appeal in the United States, world wide for that matter. This love affair begins with one of our first childhood nursery songs Frère Jacques , it has been sung in many languages and yet it is widely taught to preschoolers in the traditional French language. The Cultural influence of France can be seen throughout our architectures, fashion and arts. I could write on any topic but I chose, love, romance, the heart and soul and the spirit of living, for I believe this is the universal bond that binds one soul to another.

Oui, oui mon amour, j'attends ici vous.
Oui, oui mon amour pour faire nos
rêves venir vrai.

Yes, Yes my love, I am waiting here
for you.
Yes, yes my love to make our
dreams come true.

No comments: