Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, October 25, 2007

One Leaf

I found myself enthralled by the simplistic and majestic beauty and calm of one leaf trapped in the wind as it spirals aimlessly through the window of the hollow. The surfacing of emotion both brazen and placid softened my heart as it tamed the moment. Escaping the restraints that once held captive my soul, I shuddered as I felt the releasing of spirit. Breathless I stood without motion as I tried to deny what evidently was taking place. The nurturing of a seed displays its maturity in the coming of a season. Increasing in strength and clarity of vision, the energy instills a balance bringing harmony to the past and present as it dances on the stage of destiny waiting in tomorrow's shadows.

No comments: