Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, October 15, 2007

Good Night

There is something about the darkness it drapes my every eve with a curtain of uncertainty that I can barely see. Some may call it childish or an uneccesary fear, but I have to close my eyes to feel your tender embrace so near. Cradled like a baby, it's in your arms I lay and I can' t explain the emotions that toys with me night and day. I want to enjoy each moment like the ones we have already shared, I want to walk along the banks of the river that flows like the wind in the air. Mountains of crystal, fields of grass gone to seed and in this new journey all we need is to believe. Treasures in the hills, reveal your love to me, they cast in the twilight a whisper that ruffles the leaves upon the trees. The time is nearing and my eyes for hours shall close and as I lay my head to sleep, I leave for you one rose. A reminder of my love for you and for you alone, to the one who chose to hold me tight and this is how the story goes. Far from a distance a spirit reached out to me and lifted to the heavens upon a cloud like dream.

Smiled upon my mornings,
touched upon my heart and
partnered with my soul, from
the very start.

~~~
Good Night..Love is what warms you on the coldest nights from the inside out.......

No comments: