Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Heaven Lined

Traced your lips with my mind,as if I was transported through time.The pleasure all mine in this dance on clouds of heaven lined.

All you need is to believe and you'll be right here with me, the magic is ours and it gives to love the power.

Come on and dance with me, I turned the clouds into a ballroom overlooking the sea and you my king are more then a dream.

Traced your lips with my mind, as if I was transported through time.The pleasure all mine in this dance on clouds of heaven lined.

Wherever leads the path ...could be gravel... could be grass, I'll be there with you and will make it all the way through.

Forever and a day might sound a little cliche, new meaning does it bring when it bonds you and me.

Traced your lips with my mind, as if I was transported through time. The pleasure all mine in the dance on clouds of heaven lined.

No comments: